Re: Gas Filler Hose

Dan, et al:

Well, perhaps you're right!  Last time I did this I was in New Mexico, and
there were only two auto parts stores in town.  Both of them swore that it
was obsolete and not made that large any more!  There are more parts stores
than that within two miles of my house!  I'll call-thanks for the advice,
Dan, 'cause I was giving up before I started!  Anybody ever notice my
tendency to do that?

Michael