Gas Filler Hose

Help!

I did this once before and had a heck of a time finding a replacement!
The filler hose on the passenger side of my '74 Wagonmaster was nearly
torn all the way through when I was taking the tank off to clean it.  I
went aheas and cut it, because i was going to need a new one anyway.
Where can I get one of these/a tube like it that is good for holding
gas?  It is about the size of radiator hose-I haven't checked the exact
size-and when I went looking for a replacement before, noone had it.
They also said that radiator hose was not up to the job, as gas would
deteriorate it.  I don't know if this is true, but it makes sense that
the water hoses are probably not gas-proof.  Anyway, I am hoping to put
this all back together this weekend, and realized that I am short this
one vital piece.  When I did it on my '68, I think I saved enough hose
that I actually used some radiator hose to "splice" it together, but
didn't use any considerable length directly exposed to the gasoline.
Any ideas/vendors that may have this?

Thanks!

Michael