Re: Jeep 727/Dana 300

The aliens commander decided Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided> would make a
perfect specimen for dissection, and he yelled...

>The Jeep "727+auto" exists.. but, like Dan said, it has the wrong
>bellhousing for the IH engines... and you can't just swap the guts,
>since the OD is sorta "slapped on" to the end of the 727... but it's not
>a "swappable" item.. can't just yank it off the Jeep and put it on the
>IH 727.

Sounds like it's time to get out the big metal cutting band saw!  Cut off
the Jeep bellhousing and weld on an IH bellhousing.

Sounds like another fun project for the Fleckster.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  "The road to  tyranny, we must never
Life Member of the NRA          |   forget, begins with the destruction
WA Arms Collectors              |   of the truth."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                     William J. Clinton
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |    10-15-95, speech at the Univ. of CT