Re: CBs revisited - John will speak again..

Good point Tom.  More than a few times I settle for cheaper stuff knowing
that if I use it alot I'll upgrade, and if it turns out that I almost never
use it I'm not out a lot of $$$.  Patience has always been the key to
finding good deals.  Sometimes I pray for patience when I find something I
want. Problem is sometimes I can't wait for patience.
Rik