Re: closed loop for projection

Steve:

Aren't the heated sensors much more costly than the unheated ones? I ask
because I want to put an A/F ratio guage on my Scout and my Motorhome and
both will have headers. Thus, I either have to "bung" one of the header
primary tubes or use a heated O2 sensor "bunged" into the collector pipe.
I'd rather go to the collector for ease of installation, removal, etc., but
didn't want to pay what I thought was $75-$100 more for the O2 sensor.

Tom H.