Re: Carb Rebuilders

Good idea Dennis. That is my usual motto. I can do as well or better than
most pros, not because I "know" more than a pro, but because: 1) I have
more personal "experience" with the vehicle at hand (I drive it every day)
and 2) I can take all the time I want to put the "care" into it needs. The
pro has to get it done in a timely manner, based on his/her best guess from
a quick analysis. Otherwise, he/she won't be making any money. See, there
is no profit motive when I do the work.

Tom H.