Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 19:46:51 -0500
From: Chad Sibert <csibert@domain.elided>
Subject: Carb Rebuild

On another note, during all the discussion about waterproffing various
drivetrain components,  I've not seen anything mentioned about the
starter.  It seems it would be among the first components to get
submerged.  Is this a concern?

C. Myron Ware   Senior Prog/Analyst, CNE |  NASA Langley Research Center
Email c.m.ware@domain.elided             |  Hampton, Va   23681
http://cnb-www.larc.nasa.gov/~ware/cmw-home.html  (work) or
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/1370  (non-work)

He was a wise man who invented beer. --Plato