axle id help / drag link help

OK the drag link is off. I had to drill out the side on the steering
arm. The other end would come off with 10 or so very very hard raps with
a #10 sledge on the side against an anvil.

I need to pick up a new drag link and unfortunately I have no idea which
axlw is under the front of my beast. The linset ticket claims a FA-1 but
that was replaced a long long time ago in a land far far away with an
axn axle that doesn't appear in my Travelall service manual. It is a
solid axle configuration and appears to be some sort of Dana 44 driving
axle. One thing I do knw is the drag link is  16 7/8" from the center of
one ball joint to the center of the other. Anyone have any ideas what
this is or where I can find such an animal? I fear the checker/auto-zone
path as they don't have pictures or measurement and usually have to
order these items as per OEM vehicle setups.

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                                   tele: 520-617-0072 x402
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.             email: ehegstrom@domain.elided