RE: DIHxie Convoy

> Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:07:33 -0800 (PST)
> From: "Alan St. John"

Allen,
Convoy= strength in numbers. The folks on this list are as helpful on
the road as they are on this list (if not more so). If you forget to
pack sandwiches someone in the convoy will have some to share, if you
need entertainment someone in the convoy will provide that, if you need
to learn a better way to put your soft top up in a hail storm someone
will teach you.
I learned all this in a convoy of two, Tom M and Me (can't count my
passenger because he just kept the seat warm).Between us we had the
resources to deal with most misfortunes that could befall us.
Bottom line is that once you hook up with another lister you should be
fine.

Willy