Re: DIHxie Convoy

Alan:

I beleive it was Will Rogers that said: And I'm paraphrasing here, "Those
that do not get more conservative (cautious) as they get older are fools".

Welcome to maturity.

I too worry about breakdowns on the road, where I'm going to stay and
"cautious" things like that. I also cannot beleive some of the foolish
things I did when I was younger without even worrying about it. A gaurdian
angel must have been looking out for me. :-)

Tom H.