Re: Tank Stuff

Hey all,

Jared Andre was right on the money.  The labels on the containers for the
gas liner kit says "Kream."  If I remember right, the add in JC Whitney
didn't show the brand name, but I think it was listed for about $60.
Honestly though, I'm not sure about the price.  I'll take a look tonight
for the specific add in the catalog.  I forgot who asked for it, but they
needed a part number on the product.  I'll get back to you tomorrow.

See ya,
John Wynne
Sterling, CT
76 Scout Terra