Re: Eastwood Powdercoating System

I have been using the powdercoating system for over a year now.  Works
great.  The biggest problem that has been holding me up lately is that I
need to build a larger oven to do things like a bumper, and springs, and
such.  The kitchen oven I have in my garage works well for smaller items, up
to the size of an air cleaner housing, but I want to do larger things, like
a block, valve covers etc.  I think it is a bargan at $149, and their
starter kit is even a better deal at ~200 (base kit, + assesories, + extra
powder).  One thing to remember, if you do this yourself, is that the items
have to be stripped or sandblasted down to bare metal, so add a compressor
and sandblaster to the cost.  The $89 pressure sand blaster from Harbor
Freight will beat ANY siphon blasting gun.  Trust me on this.
Just my $0.02 worth.

Epp