Who's Scout in that picture

Actually Rob those were my mistakes on the Paragon page. I went only for the
Saturday adventures and then came back and started composting the page. I
finally got it posted Sunday and sent the e-mail to the digest about them.
Shouldn't label pics when I'm tired apparently. They're fixed (I think),
sorry about the confusion.
 http://triplediamond.org/paragon

Matt Palguta

Rob Mentions:

    Rob Cavaleri
    Yellow Scout
    PS Dan: the pics Matt took are mislabeled on your site.  That's not my
    green scout, and that ain't me in front of my truck!