Post Chile Challenge

Finished the last trail without any major hassles, a small dent on my rear
corner panel that was already dented.  Found another small dent in my oil pan,
on the rear drivers side, most have rolled a rock up into it.  The spring pack
on the pass. side is coming apart, another center bolt broke.
Speaking of tires, I'm going to 35's next time, got high centered by just an
inch of clearing most rocks.
On sat. night, they held a raffle, raised $11,000 for the southwest four wheel
drive association,  I didn't win anything, My friend that rode along won a
cutting torch kit, don't know what brand or what it comes with, But I know
that I can sure use it.  My friend doesn't know how to weld.  I took a Class
at a local college on gas welding,  We welded, cut,& brazed.  It mostly was
just practice, hard to make a gas weld pretty.
Scott Ray
'76 Scout