'47 KBII ad in paper

There is a '47 Intl KBII advertised in the local paper. I called and it has
a newly rebuilt flathead 6 w/ new carb. He says the body is rust-free and in
good shape except for a small gash where the PO hit a tree while goofing
around in the yard. It has the original wooden bed. He says the guy replaced
al;l the bushings, bearings, U-joints. Windows need replaced. I'm not in the
market but called in case someone on the list is. The guy said he's selling
it because he just got in a big wreck (not in this truck) and can't fix it
up anymore. He's asking $1500 but will deal. hias number is (937) 676-2681

If anyone is interested I'll be happy to go over and take a look. I don't
know a bunch about the older trucks but if you tell me what to look for I'll
give it a shot.

Disclaimer- I don't know the guy, just passing along the info.

John Staub