Skyjacker Scout lift - nose up

In the course of discussing their Scout products, I received a photo from
Skyjacker tech support that showed Jeff Bade's Super Scout conversion
sitting nice & level on their 4" lift system.  I explained the differences
bewteen the SS and a Scout II with the hardtop.

They are going to look into modifying the kit!

But they need more information.  If you have before & after height
measurements for a Scout II Skyjacker 4" lift please send them to:

lmj@domain.elided  <Lonnie McCurry, Jr.>

Indicate hardtop, softop, etc.

Please copy me, at bobb@domain.elided
Bob