Re: Gas tank flush (long post)

John,
Thanks for the info, even though I didn't originally ask the question.:)
I have about 3 tanks that need to be fixed (2 on the Scout, one in my
Mazda p/u).  I will probably go the route you described with my Scout
tanks, and just drop my Mazda tank and use some epoxy, since I only plan
on having the truck another couple of years.:)  Anyway, I just did a
search on Eastwood's website (someone else posted the URL a couple of
digests ago, but here it is anyway: http://www.eastwoodco.com/), and there
were a few things that could be used.  Do a search for 'gas tanks' (just
like that, it appears the search engine is case sensitive), and it will
bring up a few products that can be used.  They have a kit like you
describe.  HTH.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - still at the mechanics, need to see what's going on with
it!