Performance this weekend!!!

For those of you who live close enough, you are all invited to come out and
enjoy my R&B band, MOTHER BLUE, play this friday and saturday night!
ADDRESS:

Panama Jak's Restaurant
1000 Upper Gage avenue
Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Friday March 5, Saturday March 6 1999

Performance starts about 9:45PM, but come early if you like food, as this
place cooks up some excellent wings and stuff!!

The sound quality is excellent in this place, and there is NO cover
charge!!!

NOW..for the IH part...

You CANT miss this place because you'll see my blue Scout II parked
prominently outside the restaurant!!!!

See you there (hopefully!)