RE: Need a *big horn*

Ken,
      Don't know where you live but here in California a big horn and
powerful light will only get you a war. Then you've got the idiot trying
to get in your way not out of it. It doesn't scare anybody it just makes
them angry and vengeful.
       I do like the idea of a train horn for fun though. I love the
sound of them.

George H
72 Scout II
345

>You know a really powerful horn & light combo like that >probably does
more
>than just give folks a reminder that they were rude - it probably >makes
them
>quickly get the heck back in their lane for fear of a repeat blast!

>Ken Farmer
>1980 Scout II
>1975 4x2 Travelall
>1974 4x4 Travelall

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]