Front drive shaft length

Scouters,
            My front drive shaft looks warped to the eye and when driving at
fairly high speeds (60) my transfer shifter shakes like crazy. I'm going to
take it out and see, but would like to know where a good source for
replacements is.  I've got a small lift (2 or 3 in) and the drive shaft in
there is about 24 inches u-joint to u-joint.  Also, the angle of the
u-joints look fairly steep, is there a recommended angle not to go beyond?
Thanks.

                                                                           -
Matt Seay