right hand drive scout spotted in Alabama.....

After much rumor that such things as mail trucks equiped with right hand drive
existed.... I finally spoted one

yesterday I ran across a very nice 79 scout II with almost no rust... ( at least it
looked solid could have been repaired)

its a stick shift 4 wheel drive with right hand drive.... and he wants to sell it.
..... $ 2500.  he drives it around in decatur and had driven it at least 80 miles
yesterday so it seems that the scout is in very roadworthy  shape...
bytheway did you know that right hand drive scouts had no glove box.?
If any one is interested, let me know and i will send you his name and phone
number...

John Dodd

jdodd@domain.elided

78 scout II driver