re: Welder oxy/actelene suggestion

I bought a Victor Firepower from Harbor Freight online. I think the
price is $164.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=30394

I also bought a 50' hose set from them (the Firepower set only comes
with a 12' hose stock)
Its handy to be able to get brazing or cutting tips locally, also, I guy
who worked a shop next to me had his oxygen regulator ignite internally
and sprayed molten metal against his chest and face (luckily he had
already put on his brazing goggles).  After that, I tend to try and save
money in places other than regulators.
Good luck,
Eric