Re: Post-Paragon report 3

Geeze, Dan!

You really do need to come to RMIHR and play... gnarlier trails, and less
damage!  I thought *I* was damage prone.. ;-)

How does one go about BREAKING a U-bolt again?...

For recentering a spring center-bolt and perch.. you don't need a winch..
just use your standard issue Hi-Lift Jack.. and maybe a length of chain..
works for me every time!

BTW, my 33s *do* rub.. with the sway bar disconnected... up front.  I've
been running the last week w/ the sway bar off, and it lets the front
articulate a bunch.. more than a few times I've twisted the Scout up and
heard the front tires rubbing on the fender lip... MORE LIFT!!  I may
have a set of 4" Skyjackers for sale by RMIHR...

-Tom