Post-Paragon report 3

   The rap-up is we had a great day of wheeling on saturday with only
minor damage that was fairly easily fixed, except that gas tank. Sunday
it poured rain all day and we spent the part most of it staring at the
three wheel truck. BUT, no one was hurt, everyone got home safely at a
reasonable time so they can get to sleep to get to work tommorrow, well
some people have to go to work tomorrow.
   I learned that a lifted Scout with the stupid stabalizer bar won't
rub 31's, but it won't flex int he rocks either. I can't tell you how
much I missed Ugly! I also learned that we need recesseses spring plates
and Joe needs to upgrade to 5/8" hardware like me and Curt. I also found
that the trash-lok in GOOD is shot and needs to be rebuilt. I also
decided I have to figure out how to use a wireless modem with the webTV
so I don't have to pay 35friggen% on the phone call from Hicksville,PA.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided
Keep Scoutin' and I'll be Travelalling along!
3 Scout II's and still counting!