Re: towing W/new engine

Dan
75000 miles! It will take me a year to do that! I faintly rember that
disscusion.
I'm going to assume that 1500 miles will be enough for light-duty trailer
towing(2500lbs at slow
speeds) I'm sure that when a 2&1/2 ton IH truck gets a rebuild they dont
wait 75000 miles
To start using it. The IH book talks about babying it for the first 500 and
1000 miles.
Thanks for the tip Dan.
Grant