Re: towing W/new engine

Kurt, The long standing rule of thumb from Hofs himself, is that the IH
V8, and I4 too, don't fully break-in until around 50-75000 miles! This
is when the rings fully seat. Hofs is playing in the desert so he isn't
here to tell this the right way, but; it was something about how the
exaust pipe looks. If the pipe residue is white then the rings have
fully seated.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided
Keep Scoutin' and I'll be Travelalling along!
3 Scout II's and still counting!