Re: Scout Running Great!

In a message dated 2/26/99 5:49:52 AM, dMicheal Shaw wrote:

>Scout Running Great!

Have you rebuilt the carb?  The accelorator or power valve gasket, whichever
it is on the bottom of the float bowl, can become perforated.  I recently
bought the rebuild kit for my Holley 2300 and have thrown on only this one
gasket so far with some improvement.  Think I blew the old one out with a too
high volume electric fuel pump.  More appropriate volume Purolator pump now,
and all fine.
Dennis Millward