Scout Running Great!

Well-

As much as I was complaining about my Scout II running poorly, I must
admit, it runs pretty darn good!  It still does not accelerate for dung,
but I have driven it over 1000 miles in the last week, mostly on the
highway at about 70-75 MPH, and it has been great!  I would love to iron
out the acceleration, but I guess it could be worse.  So if anyone has
any brainstorms, let me know.  Otherwise, I will continue to work as
time permits.

Michael