Scout sighting in a movie

Hey all,

I just rented Clay Pigeons with Vince Vaughn and Juaquin Pheonix.  I must
say, even though Vince Vaughn plays a psycho, he sure is HOT!  oh, sorry,
back to the IHC subject.  There is a scene where Clay is walking up to
Amanda's house (he just found out she was murdered) and in the background it
looks like there is a red Scout with a black top.  Can anyone verify this?
I paused it and went frame by frame and I'm pretty sure its a Scout.
Please, someone tell me if I just have the (not so) dreaded IHCaholism and
I'm hallucinating or did I really spot one.

Theresa
President - Sierra Scouts
73 Scout II - the off road rig
64 Scout 80 - the daily driver