lower gears

There has been some talk of a lower 1st gear for a Scout 727. I need to
know where I can look, the new 1st gear ratio, &c.

We're trying a new tack on the Scout: leaving the 3.55s in, lowering the
D20 (3.15:1), and a lower 1st gear. But I've got to find the 1st gear sets.

BTW, Leon Rosser Jeep has EZ-Lockers that fit a Scout D44 for less than
$200. I got 2 for the Scout today, just under $400, delivered price.
http://www.thinkjeep.com

Bob D.