Re: IHeloise

John,

My son bought a really nice Lisle creeper and I use that under the Scout
now with a set of 4 really tall ramps. Get a good creeper, I've had a
cheap one for 20 years and never used it.  Didn't work well. Man it makes
everything so much nicer.  And in 4low the Scout just walks peacefully up
the ramps as nice as a show horse.  You ought to watch getting my van up
on just two ramps, fireworks, smoke from clutch, yeee haaa.

The nice creeper really makes a difference in working under the car.
And*** I don't have to lay my head in the pools of cooland, grease, oil,
rust, etc.  I appreciate that.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776