Re: Spark Plug Wires

In a message dated 2/23/99, 9:17:50 AM, Chad Sibert <csibert@domain.elided>
writes:

<< Can anyone advise a part number (NAPA, Carquest, etc.) for a spark
plug wire set for a 1966 152?  I have a set, but it's the kind you have
to crimp the ends onto after you cut the wires to the proper length.
I'd rather have a set that is ready made.>>

Chad,

I've still got the box at home from the wire set I got at NAPA. They were nice
molded terminal boots with pre-cut wires.  I'll post it when I get home.

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80
Tucson, AZ
rlireland@domain.elided