Re: 152 plug wires

Chad,
I got mine from NAPA.  I don't remember the p/n right off hand, but I do
remember that they had 2 different sets, one was a lifetime warranty, the
other was only a year, I think.  The lifetime warr set was in the $20
range, the year warr set was about $9, if I remember correctly.  I got the
cheap set, I believe they were 7mm wires.  But my Scout wasn't running at
the time, and I don't drive it on the road (yet, I hope to soon).  Once I
do get it driveable, I will probably spring for the better set.  A couple
of the wires in the cheap set were pretty close to the same length, no
more than an inch difference.  Don't know for sure, but that could
probably screw up timing a bit.  If you need the p/n, let me know, and I
will see what I can find.  HTH.

Dan Felix
66 800 - "Sweet Machine" no more