Re: RMIHR convoy

I wish, I wish, I wish!  Depending on where I am working this summer, I
may want/need one of you East Coasters to run up I-65 from Indianpolis to
pick me up.*grin*  I highly doubt my Scout will be running well enough to
make it to CO.  I hope to have it somewhat ready for Nationals though.:)
But RMIHR all depends on where I am working.  If I get the job I want, I
won't be able to go, but if I have the same job I worked last summer, I
should be able to.  Hey Dan N.- tow one of your Scouts this far, and I can
drive it to CO for you!  That way you have 2 Scouts there, but only have
to tow it 1/3 of the way.:)

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - still at the mechanics, need to call him...