Re: Lessons learned from this weekend's wheelin'

I sure liked the looks of low clearance mounts I put on my Scout.  Yea I
made them after I got stuck one day in deep ruts.  I was stuck, put the
Scout in low and got out,  all four wheels were turning and the Scout wasn't
moving.
Taller tires would have helped me also, but yet sometimes I wonder: if I had
30 in tires that were 12.50 wide how would they work where flotation was
needed.  35-12.50 tires  would be sweet but then I'd for sure be braking
things.
Rik