Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 11:27:53 -0500 (EST)
Subject: HELP!

Digesters.
    I have a serious problem. I changed the oil in Ugly yesterday and
found that there was some water in it from Paragon. I changed the oil,
but there is still some in there. What is the best way to get the water
out of the oil? Change the filter a couple of times? Change the oil a
couple of times?
   Also, at Paragon I had trouble keeping it idling. I had to keep the
RPM's up to keep it from staling. What would cause this?I havn't changed
anything since I got back, I don't thing the timing moved, although it
could have.
   I did ingest some dirt past the air filter and possible some mud.