Re: Joel

High School, Tom, High School.

 I went to an all boys, Catholic High School - You've heard of De La Salle,
the winningnest high school football team in history?

And, it wasn't Jesuits (the "green berets" of the Catholic church a freind
once told me). Nope. We had the Christian brothers. They were too soft
(from drinking thier own brandy I might add) to make us run. It was the lay
teachers: One of our coaches was over 7' tall and had played 1 year with
the Warriors BB team. My algebra teacher was a golden gloves boxer in
college and he coached wrestling, worked out every day in our gym, was
willing to go "mano y mano" with anyone in class who thought they were
tough enough, and he made us run in our "street clothes" whenever someone
really cut loose in algebra. :-(

Tom H.