Re: Joel

When I used to be a junior high teacher I found this tactic to be quite
effective even though I abhorred the philisophical implications, but I
think the punishing the whole class is a whole different situation than
gun control, and it was also more effective.

--
Eric Hegstrom                                   tele: 520-617-0072 x402
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.             email: ehegstrom@domain.elided