Re: Joel

Eric:

It's just like most gun control proposals. They aim to punish or restrict
the availability of firearms to honest citizens like me. All because of the
misuse of firearms by a very small segment of our society. One thing both
pro and anti gun groups agree on, is that there are millions of them out
there in U.S. society. But only a tiny, tiny fraction of a percent are ever
misused to harm or intimidate someone by a tiny, tiny fraction of the
overall population of gun owners. So, if you take them away from every one
everyone for the actions of a few.

I own guns. I'm not a criminal. I don't misuse the weapons I own, never
have, never will. Heck, I've never even pointed a weapon at another person.
Leave me alone. Go punish those who are unfit to own or posess a firearm.
(Make the "big mouth" run laps during class. I was paying attention. Why do
I have to run laps?)

Tom H.