lift question and more...

    If You've got a body thats in bad shape any way, why not just leave the
body mounts and springs as is and do major sheetmetal hacking. If you could
get 35" under there like this you would have the best combanation of ground
clearance/low center of gravity. I'm afraid that if I lift my Scout It will start to
ride like a j#%p. If my dad was'nt a bodyman, That's what I'd do. (he would
freak out if I suggested anything like that)
    Grant