Need advice on Scout 800

I've got a chance to pick up a 67 Scout 800 reaallly cheap and
need some advice.  The truck runs great and mainly suffers from
neglect(rust), but nothing I can't handle.  It has a 196 with a
factory twin-stick T-case and everything looks stock.  My question
is: how hard is it to get stuff like brake drums, axle parts, etc.
(the stuff that is probably worn out after 30 years)for these
earlier Scouts?  You folks that have 800-series Scouts, please clue
me in on these trucks 'cause I fell in love when I drove it.  Thanks.

Jared M. André

Current:	65 C-1100 4X4
Future:	67 Scout 800????