Scout FS

There's been an ad in our local paper since the weekend for a '76 Scout.
Thought I would let you all know about it, even though I doubt anyone will
want it!  From what I can remember off the top of my head, the add reads
like this:

'76 International Scout, Snow or show, new tires, paint, brakes.  1 owner.
(here's the kicker!) $5000

I haven't seen this Scout, but for $5k, it would need to be in VERY good
condition to be worth it....  If anyone is interested, let me know, I will
get you a phone number.  It is located near Lafayette, IN.  Standard
disclaimers apply, I don't know the person, have no financial interest,
yada, yada, yada, just passing along some info.:)

Dan Felix