correction

A while back I gave some rough directions on how to replace the seals on the input
shaft of a power steering box. Please dont follow my directions. I mesed up somthing
and endend up breaking somthing and getting a new(junkyard) box. I think i
said that you could just estimate the thrust adjustment, i belive my box is broke because
I didnt measure the peload in inch-lb's. Next time i give advice, Ill make sure my
repair works real good.
    Grant