Re[2]: Joel

     Tom,

        Yeah they're the same front end parts on the T'all and Scout except
     for the width.  Also, the T'all has D60 rears on both of mine so no go
     with the lockers swap.

        Also, the tow bar is a must do, no question.  My goal is to be able
     to tow any of my vehicles with any other.  Not a biggie, just alot of
     bumper brackets, all have trailer hitches.

        Problem with towing T'alls to Tulare:

        Cali. only allows vehicles with trailers to go 50-55 mph, instead
     of 70 most places.  That's a long time more to drive!  At least this
     way, we could drive either or, and enjoy both vehicles.  I see your
     point.  When I get to a situation where the speed limit is only 55
     then I could tow it, but no WAY i'm gonna tow 55 mph in some of the
     open flats to get out there.  It'd make it feel like I was in a
     freakin wagon train!  Imagine those guys 100 yrs ago riding x-ctry in
     a freakin wagon.  maybe 7 mph, for 2500 miles, hmmm. technology.

        Is there the possibility of having the brake lines fabbed or is
     that a no-no.  There has to be a shop that will make those.  The PS
     high pressure lines can be made locally if I wanted a special one, for
     about 50% over the catalog (ill fitting) prices.  Thus the Travelall
     hose that has an insane kink by the frame might be easier to deal
     with?

        I was in a bit of a bind when I did the PS hoses so I just ordered
     the parts.  With the brakes, it's kind of a preventive thing right
     now.  Not totally necessary, but on the local ramps (35 inch tops) I
     see the brake lines are getting a bit 'snug'.

        Yeah, the rear is solid as a rock, and the front does most of the
     work.  This is only because the fronts are 1/2T and the Rear is 3/4T.
     If the front is 3/4T it'll articulate like any other 3/4T would just
     perfectly.  At full travel front (From the ramp) the front wheel is
     31" up (ramped a 673 with 120"WB in Colo.), and the front travel is
     like 25" and the rear is maybe 6".  Those 3/4T trucks springs are
     stiff.  Gave the rear of my T'all like 6".

        I love the stance, but the front is a bit low.

     -Joel