Re: Remote Starter Solenoid Help

The Ford high current relay has four terminals, (three certain OEM
duraspark applications and TFI IV) The two big ones for battery and starter
the little ones for engagement and coil boost.  From the left Battery then
"s" for starter then I for ignition then starter. The "s" is the wire from
the ignition switch, (red with blue trace on all Ford vehicles) the "I" is
used as a strait 12volt feed to the coil during cranking only.  The same as
the "R" terminal on a delco system.