Re: lift question and more....?!?

Tom,

<< I have some pics of my 33s on my 4" lifted Scout II - in particular, the
rear suspension and how it rubs.  >>

I have some pics of my 33s on my 3" lifted Scout II - in particular, the
rear suspension and how it doesn't rub. Sorry. I just had to rub it in. ;)

<<Huh?  I'd say for a pavement pounder, JUST a 3" body lift and 33s.  If
you decide you want more off-road fun, then add in the suspension lift
of whatever variety you want.>>

Not only that, but it works great going semi-serious four wheeling, and Okay,
across the Rubicon as well.

STeve