Re: T19 shifts

Tom

<< but even so, my close ratio T19 shifts "hard" when cold..
the first few shifts on my way to work every morning it grinds a little
going into 2nd gear every time...

Then again, maybe if I shifted slower and let the poor thing catch up... >>

This is exactly, word for word, what I would have said, if I'd read my e-mail
sooner. Well, I haven't tried the "shifted slower and let the poor thing catch
up", thing yet. Have you? I just don't think it'd be fun.

STeve