RE: Toms locker response

RE:
IMO, that's the best "bang for yer buck" approach.  Anything other than a
Lockright in the front will require you to 1) buy the device, and 2) pay
to have it put in.

REPLY: Tom you forgot the new Gearless locker thats should be out by now
and the tried and true (insert many names) Lincoln Locker, Miller mauler,
Port Orchard Posi, Ollal Locker, or to explain welding the spider gears
together. On that approach its best to unlock one hub if the steering gets
harder.

NOTE: the gearless has no track record as of yet but is gaining popularity
as we speak. I have heard of no major problems as of now.

If you weld the spider gears together improperly it may fatigue and break.
This is in my mind only a trail fix or a cheap route for an off road only rig

John
"Who on V-day shot pool and had every hot girl he liked (or would love to
like) show up at once. This makes it hard to swoon each one sepratley to
figure out if they are compatable"
                        John L Fleck
                     1225 N.E. McGee Way
                     Pullman, Wa. 99163
        Washington State University College # 509 332-7565
        E-MAIL  jlfleck@domain.elided
        ICQ # 8536313                 GOD bless you
        Personal Web Site: http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~jlfleck
 WSU   Cougs Rule     WSU    Cougs Rule   WSU   Cougs Rule