Torsion bar suspension ball joints

In case someone here needs ball joints for their Torsion bar
suspension Travelall/Pickup, I noticed a binder bulletin
classified ad from David von Kaenel, whom I regularly
exchange e-mail.  He has located some NOS balljoints
for the torsion suspension.  As I recall, these are obsolete
and very hard to find these days.  I send this for those
FEW individuals that DON'T monitor the BB classifieds.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup