Dan's Hard Work

Hey, Everybody!

I just wanted to give a "heads up" for everyone to go check out the
Triple Diamond four-wheelers website.  It is pretty good, and has a
connection to many pictures of the events that Dan has organized or
attended.  I don't often have the time to really lok through webpages.
I usually load them, add them to my bookmark list, then leave, but I
took the time on this one and it was very fun.  Good pics of some of our
often written to, but never before seen friends from the other side of
the country.
Good work, Dan!  I really enjoyed it!

Michael